The STANDARD PREDATOR AR15/M4 CARBINE comes with these standard options: Iron Pig Armament Billet Lower, Billet Gen II Upper, Billet M-lok handrail with an 16 inch, 1:8 twist barrel, Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider, Mil-Spec fire control group, M16 BCG, Mil-Spec A2 Grip & Magpul MOE stock (black).
These barrels are properly air-gauge tested and individually checked for headspace. 0ur quality control system ensures they are dimensionally correct and bores fall well within their individual tolerance ensuring superior accuracy.
- Length: 16″
- Weight: 29.0 ounces
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Twist Rate: 1:8 RH
- Gas Block Journal: .750″
- Gas Port Size: .063″
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Material: 4140 CMV
- Finish: Blacknitride+™ by H&M
- Barrel Extension: M4
- 11° Target Crown
BILLET UPPER RECIEVER
The upper receivers are precision machined from high quality aluminum billets and fit all standard Mil-Spec style AR15 lower receivers.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Hard Coat Anodized
- No T-Marks
- 100% American Made
IPA AR-15 Lightweight M-LOK Handguard w/ Full Rail
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Gun Rail: M-LOK
- Steel Barrel Nut and Mounting Screws
BOLT CARRIER GROUP
M16 BCG which is trusted by seasoned shooters and depended on by experienced builders. Our goal is to go above and beyond Mil-Spec expectations! Iron Pig Armament’s BCGs are made to perform for tens of thousands of rounds. This is to ensure long-term reliability and the utmost durability and improved lubricity for our BEST-IN-CLASS BCG that is 100% American Made!
Bolt (May or may not show HPT MPI SP on bolt)
- Machined from Carpenter Technology No. 158 alloy.
- Heat treated
- Shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430S
- Individually High Pressure Tested (test fired)
- HP proof testing, 100% using a high pressure M197 or SAAMI commercial equivalent, without evidence of failure
- Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected after Initial Test Fire
- Manganese Phosphate finish
- 4140 Steel per ASTM A108, cold drawn and stress relieved BHN 187-22
- Phosphate Finish
- Extractor Spring
- Black Extractor Insert
- Viton O-Ring
- Machined from AISI 8620 aircraft quality alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Full Mass M16 Profile
- Stress Relieved
- Hard Chrome Bore
- Machined from 4130 chromoly steel alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Properly Staked
- Hard Chrome Internal
- Permatex sealed
Billet Lower Receivers:
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Black Anodized (standard)
- Precision Broached Magazine Well
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin Included
- Rear Takedown Detent Spring Retained with Set Screw Included
- Upper Receiver Tension Screw Included
- 100% American Made
Please note, this is a restricted item and the lower receiver must ship to a Federally licensed gun dealer.
The rifle will ship with a copy of our FFL for your dealer records.
You can upload a copy of your dealer’s FFL via our CONTACT FORM.
If you do not have a copy, simply have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your order number on the contact form.
Your order will not ship until we have a copy of the receiving dealer’s FFL on file.