The STANDARD Gladiator 556M carbine comes with the Iron Pig Armament Forged Lower, Forged Gen II Upper, Billet M-lok handrail with an 16 inch, 1:7 twist barrel, Mil-Spec fire control group, M16 BCG, Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider, Mil-Spec A2 Grip & Magpul MOE stock (black).
If you would like to customize your Gladiator 556M in any way, please see our CUSTOM GLADIATOR 556M
These barrels are properly air-gauge tested and individually checked for headspace. 0ur quality control system ensures they are dimensionally correct and bores fall well within their individual tolerance ensuring superior accuracy.
- Length: 16″
- Weight: 29.0 ounces
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Twist Rate: 1:7 RH
- Gas Block Journal: .750″
- Gas Port Size: .063″
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Material: 4140 CMV
- Finish: Blacknitride+™ by H&M
- Barrel Extension: M4
- 11° Target Crown
FORGED UPPER RECEIVER
Receivers are precision machined from high quality forgings and fit all standard Mil-Spec style AR15 lower receivers. They do not have dry film lube applied.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging
- Hard Coat Anodized
- No T-Marks
- 100% American Made
IPA AR-15 Lightweight M-LOK Handguard w/ Full Rail
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Gun Rail: M-LOK
- Steel Barrel Nut and Mounting Screws
BOLT CARRIER GROUP
M16 BCG which is trusted by seasoned shooters and depended on by experienced builders. Our goal is to go above and beyond Mil-Spec expectations! Iron Pig Armament’s BCGs are made to perform for tens of thousands of rounds. This is to ensure long-term reliability and the utmost durability and improved lubricity for our BEST-IN-CLASS BCG that is 100% American Made!
Bolt (May or may not show HPT MPI SP on bolt)
- Machined from Carpenter Technology No. 158 alloy.
- Heat treated
- Shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430S
- Individually High Pressure Tested (test fired)
- HP proof testing, 100% using a high pressure M197 or SAAMI commercial equivalent, without evidence of failure
- Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected after Initial Test Fire
- Manganese Phosphate finish
- 4140 Steel per ASTM A108, cold drawn and stress relieved BHN 187-22
- Phosphate Finish
- Extractor Spring
- Black Extractor Insert
- Viton O-Ring
- Machined from AISI 8620 aircraft quality alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Full Mass M16 Profile
- Stress Relieved
- Hard Chrome Bore
- Machined from 4130 chromoly steel alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Properly Staked
- Hard Chrome Internal
- Permatex sealed
FORGED LOWER RECEIVER
It all starts with a solid Forged billet of 7075-T6 aluminum and then precisely machine all of the critical features and dimensions of the AR15 lower to ensure that every receiver is perfectly in spec. We then broach the magazine well for a perfect magazine fit, hand deburr, tumble and hard coat anodize. The result of our time and attention to detail is an AR15 lower receiver that will last you a lifetime and guarantee you a worry-free and quality build. These receivers accept all Mil-Spec components and look great with both a IPA billet or forged upper receiver.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, Hard Coat Black Anodized
- Precision Broached Magazine Well
- Model M4
Please note, this is a restricted item and the lower receiver must ship to a Federally licensed gun dealer.
The rifle will ship with a copy of our FFL for your dealer records.
You can upload a copy of your dealer’s FFL via our CONTACT FORM.
If you do not have a copy, simply have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to email@example.com
Please include your order number on the contact form.
Your order will not ship until we have a copy of the receiving dealer’s FFL on file.