Start with COMPLETE PREDATOR (BILLET) UPPER RECEIVER as your baseline. It comes standard with the Cerakoted Iron Pig Armament Billet Gen II Upper, Billet M-lok handrail with an 16 inch, 1:8 twist barrel, M16 BCG & Angry Piglet Muzzle Brake.
Then select the Barrel, Muzzle Device and Finish/Color you want to make this carbine yours.
If you do not see the customization options you are looking for, please CONTACT US and we'll see what we can do to help.
Standard barrels are properly air-gauge tested and individually checked for headspace. 0ur quality control system ensures they are dimensionally correct and bores fall well within their individual tolerance ensuring superior accuracy.
- Length: 16″
- Weight: 29.0 ounces
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Twist Rate: 1:8 RH
- Gas Block Journal: .750″
- Gas Port Size: .063″
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Material: 4140 CMV
- Finish: Blacknitride+™ by H&M
- Barrel Extension: M4
- 11° Target Crown
BILLET UPPER RECEIVER
Receivers are precision machined from high quality aluminum billets and fit all standard Mil-Spec style AR15 lower receivers.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Hard Coat Anodized
- No T-Marks
- 100% American Made
IPA AR-15 Lightweight M-LOK Handguard w/ Full Rail
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Gun Rail: M-LOK
- Steel Barrel Nut and Mounting Screws
BOLT CARRIER GROUP
M16 BCG which is trusted by seasoned shooters and depended on by experienced builders. Our goal is to go above and beyond Mil-Spec expectations! Iron Pig Armament’s BCGs are made to perform for tens of thousands of rounds. This is to ensure long-term reliability and the utmost durability and improved lubricity for our BEST-IN-CLASS BCG that is 100% American Made!
Bolt (May or may not have HPI MPI SP on bolt)
- Machined from Carpenter Technology No. 158 alloy.
- Heat treated
- Shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430S
- Individually High Pressure Tested (test fired)
- HP proof testing, 100% using a high pressure M197 or SAAMI commercial equivalent, without evidence of failure
- Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected after Initial Test Fire
- Manganese Phosphate Finish
- 4140 Steel per ASTM A108, cold drawn and stress relieved BHN 187-22
- Phosphate Finish
- Extractor Spring
- Black Extractor Insert
- Viton O-Ring
- Machined from AISI 8620 aircraft quality alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Full Mass M16 Profile
- Stress Relieved
- Hard Chrome Bore
- Machined from 4130 chromoly steel alloy per ASTM A108/A322-13
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Properly Staked
- Hard Chrome Internal
- Permatex sealed